Friday, April 18, 2008

Another actor comes out




Luke McFarlane from Brothers & Sisters has officially come
out. He chose an interview with Canadas Globe & Mail to
end the speculation.

“Though no secret to his family and close friends, Macfarlane has,
until now, been guarded about his personal life as a gay man.
Over lunch in Los Angeles, where he lives, he initially insists
that he has no concerns about his public revelation - but a few
seconds later he is shifting nervously in his chair, and concedes
that he is ‘terrified.’ … ‘I don’t know what will happen professionally …
that is the fear, but I guess I can’t really be concerned about what
will happen, because it’s my truth.”

I commend you, Luke, for doing what a lot of us don't have the
balls to do.
 
I am sure Wentworth Miller is going crazy right about know. He and
McFarlane were rumored to be dating last June, which Miller has
vehimently denied.

No comments: