Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Brother's response

Monday September 14, 2009 @ 8:10 PM


Got a call from my brother as i was leaving the QL. He informed me that he heard something about me. I said, really! And what exactly is that? Lawrd, i knew this was coming, but still wasn't ready for it. He asked me why. Why i would choose to be 'GAY'. I said, first of all it's not a choice! And second, why would somebody choose to be gay! He was acting all holier than though, like he is this big christian or something. I am so tired of the southern Baptist/Methiodist beliefs. He asked when I chose to be gay. LOL!!! That's so freaking funny!!! Like I just decided one day. He thinks that friends talked me into it. I said, I was gay long before I hung out with any gay people. I mean, I've known since early childhood that I had an attraction to the same sex, didn't really accept it until adulthood. He informed me not to tell mamma and daddy. It would kill em. I mean, why the fuck you think I haven't told them yet!!!! But, I do think it's something they should know. I would hate for them to find out from someone else. He told me not to be mad with the sis-in-law, which at the time, I said I wasn't. But the more I have thought about and talked with my boyfriend, I have become more angry with her for not letting me decide when the right time was to tell him. Now I just have to decide when the right time is to tell the parents. I am so lucky to have someone to talk to and be with and support me. Thanks Aaron, I love you!

No comments: